We’re Making Dining Indoors Safer
Our top priority remains our commitment to providing a safe, clean, and healthy experience. That is why we are excited to implement technology developed by AIRPHX (pronounced “air-fix”) into all of our restaurants nationwide. After extensive research and with the advice of experts, we’ve concluded that this is the best system for us.
Here’s how it works
AIRPHX features “cold plasma” chambers intended to kill harmful airborne and surface organisms throughout the day. Used in hospitals, healthcare facilities, Olympic training centers, universities, police and fire stations, and casinos, it eliminates 90-98% of influenza, coronaviruses, norovirus, hepatitis, salmonella, listeria, e.coli, and over 30 common bacteria and viruses both in the air and on surfaces.
This is just one more important step that we are taking to continue improving health and safety measures in our restaurants, and we want to thank you for your continued confidence in us.
Our ongoing commitment to our guests and employees
- We’re closely monitoring the advice and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- We have increased the frequency and extent of our cleaning practices, such as additional wipedowns of all hard surfaces including the kitchen, bathrooms, bars, and dining rooms.
- We have disposable and digital menus and will maintain thorough sanitation procedures and continuous hand washing.
- Guests are required to wear masks while in the restaurant. Masks are required during all interactions with the service team and only to be removed when eating or drinking. All employees are required to wear masks.
- All guests and employees will have their temperatures taken prior to entering the restaurant. Anyone with a temperature over 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed to dine with us but will be offered carryout.
- We will be providing additional resources to guests and employees, including hand sanitizers, extra soap, and paper towels in the restrooms.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the dress code?
While we do not have an official dress code, most of our guests feel most comfortable in upscale casual clothing, as our servers wear tuxedos. Jackets and/or ties are not required. We are more interested in your comfort and enjoyment.
Do you offer gift certificates?
Yes. E-gift cards are available for purchase via the gift card link at the bottom of the Joes.net website. Physical gift cards are available for purchase at the restaurant or online at leye.com.
Can I bring my own bottle of wine?
Yes. We welcome any rare and collectible wine that we do not offer on our menu. The corkage fee is $35 per 750mL bottle, and we ask that it is limited to one bottle for every four guests.
Do you have valet parking?
Yes. Valet service is available on the Rush Street side of the restaurant for $16.
Do you require reservations?
Reservations are not required, but highly recommended. To make a reservation, please click the RESERVE button located at the top of the Joes.net website.
How do I join the Frequent Diner Club?
click here for instructions on enrolling
Do you offer carryout and delivery?
Our full menu is available for carryout. Delivery is available by ordering directly with one of our delivery partners. Please visit the CARRYOUT AND DELIVERY page to view our delivery partners.