We’re Making Dining Indoors Safer
Our top priority remains our commitment to providing a safe, clean, and healthy experience. That is why we are excited to implement technology developed by AIRPHX (pronounced “air-fix”) into all of our restaurants nationwide. After extensive research and with the advice of experts, we’ve concluded that this is the best system for us.
Here’s how it works
AIRPHX features “cold plasma” chambers intended to kill harmful airborne and surface organisms throughout the day. Used in hospitals, healthcare facilities, Olympic training centers, universities, police and fire stations, and casinos, it eliminates 90-98% of influenza, coronaviruses, norovirus, hepatitis, salmonella, listeria, e.coli, and over 30 common bacteria and viruses both in the air and on surfaces.
This is just one more important step that we are taking to continue improving health and safety measures in our restaurants, and we want to thank you for your continued confidence in us.
Our ongoing commitment to our guests and employees
- We’re closely monitoring the advice and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- We have increased the frequency and extent of our cleaning practices, such as additional wipedowns of all hard surfaces including the kitchen, bathrooms, bars, and dining rooms.
- We have disposable and digital menus and will maintain thorough sanitation procedures and continuous hand washing.
- Guests are required to wear masks while in the restaurant. All employees are required to wear masks.
- All guests and employees will have their temperatures taken prior to entering the restaurant. Anyone with a temperature over 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed to dine with us but will be offered carryout.
- We will be providing additional resources to guests and employees, including hand sanitizers, extra soap, and paper towels in the restrooms.
750 15th Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20005
Sunday: 11:30AM - 8:00PM
Monday - Saturday: 11:30AM - 9:00PM
March 27 - March 28
11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
On Saturday March 27 and Sunday March 28 celebrate Passover with Joe’s. Enjoy a prix-fixe holiday menu of traditional favorites such as Gefilte Fish with red beet horseradish, Chopped Liver & Suzy Friedman’s Vegetarian Chopped […]
Join Us for Banker’s Hours
Monday - Thursday
11:30am - 3:00pm
Join us Monday – Thursday from 11:30am – 3pm for Banker’s Hours at Joe’s. Enjoy half-priced Oysters on the Half Shell, signature cocktails, wines by the glass and draft beers, as well as a host of […]