We’re Making Dining Indoors Safer
Our top priority remains our commitment to providing a safe, clean, and healthy experience. That is why we are excited to implement technology developed by AIRPHX (pronounced “air-fix”) into all of our restaurants nationwide. After extensive research and with the advice of experts, we’ve concluded that this is the best system for us.
Here’s how it works
AIRPHX features “cold plasma” chambers intended to kill harmful airborne and surface organisms throughout the day. Used in hospitals, healthcare facilities, Olympic training centers, universities, police and fire stations, and casinos, it eliminates 90-98% of influenza, coronaviruses, norovirus, hepatitis, salmonella, listeria, e.coli, and over 30 common bacteria and viruses both in the air and on surfaces.
This is just one more important step that we are taking to continue improving health and safety measures in our restaurants, and we want to thank you for your continued confidence in us.
Our ongoing commitment to our guests and employees
- We’re closely monitoring the advice and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- We have increased the frequency and extent of our cleaning practices, such as additional wipedowns of all hard surfaces including the kitchen, bathrooms, bars, and dining rooms.
- We have disposable and digital menus and will maintain thorough sanitation procedures and continuous hand washing.
- Guests are required to wear masks while in the restaurant. All employees are required to wear masks.
- We will be providing additional resources to guests and employees, including hand sanitizers, extra soap, and paper towels in the restrooms.
Tuesday, June 15
Join Joe’s Seafood on Tuesday, June 15th for a wine dinner with Chateau Montelena at the Ivy Room at Tree Studios. The evening will feature a five-course dinner alongside paired wines, as well as a special appearance by Vintus Midwest regional manager, Nicole Imparato.
The event will begin at 6:30PM with a reception, followed by dinner at 7PM. Cost of the event is $175 per person, plus taxes & fees, gratuity not included.
Reception with Tray Passed Hors D’Oeuvres
Seared Scallops with Caviar, Citrus Beurre Blanc & Roasted Cauliflower
2017 Chateau Montelena Riesling
Butter Poached Lobster with Black Truffle Risotto, Wild Mushrooms & Crispy Shallots
2017 Chateau Montelena Chardonnay
2012 Chateau Montelena Chardonnay
Lamb Chop with Sour Cherry Compote, Baby Spinach & Heirloom Potato
2015 Chateau Montelena Zinfandel
Roasted Beef Tenderloin with Blood Orange Demi Glace, Beet Gnocchi & Micro Radish Greens
2016 Chateau Montelena Cabernet Sauvignon
2006 Chateau Montelena Cabernet Sauvignon
Chocolate Tartlet with Chantilly Cream, Toasted Pistachios & Candied GrapefruitPurchase Tickets