We’re Making Dining Indoors Safer
Our top priority remains our commitment to providing a safe, clean, and healthy experience. That is why we are excited to implement technology developed by AIRPHX (pronounced “air-fix”) into all of our restaurants nationwide. After extensive research and with the advice of experts, we’ve concluded that this is the best system for us.
Here’s how it works
AIRPHX features “cold plasma” chambers intended to kill harmful airborne and surface organisms throughout the day. Used in hospitals, healthcare facilities, Olympic training centers, universities, police and fire stations, and casinos, it eliminates 90-98% of influenza, coronaviruses, norovirus, hepatitis, salmonella, listeria, e.coli, and over 30 common bacteria and viruses both in the air and on surfaces.
This is just one more important step that we are taking to continue improving health and safety measures in our restaurants, and we want to thank you for your continued confidence in us.
Our ongoing commitment to our guests and employees
- We’re closely monitoring the advice and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- We have increased the frequency and extent of our cleaning practices, such as additional wipedowns of all hard surfaces including the kitchen, bathrooms, bars, and dining rooms.
- We have disposable and digital menus and will maintain thorough sanitation procedures and continuous hand washing.
- Guests are required to wear masks while in the restaurant. All employees are required to wear masks.
- All guests and employees will have their temperatures taken prior to entering the restaurant. Anyone with a temperature over 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed to dine with us but will be offered carryout.
- We will be providing additional resources to guests and employees, including hand sanitizers, extra soap, and paper towels in the restrooms.
Springtime almost always guarantees a few things: warmer weather, flowers in bloom, more sunshine, and…Alaskan Halibut Season! At Joe’s Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab we make a holiday out of halibut season and while the season runs until November, it’s the beginning of it that we’re most excited about, as the Alaskan Halibut is at its peak flavor.
Prized for its delicate sweet flavor, snow-white color and firm, flaky meat, Alaskan Halibut is one of the most popular fish dishes served at Joe’s. Offered as a T-bone cut, Joe’s lets the fish speak for itself with simple seasonings of lemon pepper and lemon olive oil before it gets a quick broil in the oven. And, just in case you were wondering, in addition to being delicious and with few bones, it’s also an excellent source of amino-acid rich protein and minerals, and is low in sodium, fat and calories.
This insanely flavor-packed fish comes to us through the Alaska Department of Fish & Game, an organization that oversees the Alaskan waters and is considered one of the best in the world in oceanic regulation and conservation. Diligent in their conservation efforts of halibut, they have implemented fishing regulations for the winter months to ensure the halibut can continually be sustainably caught year-after-year.