- Dine-in services will remain at 25% capacity indoors
- We’re introducing disposable and digital menus and will maintain thorough sanitation procedures and continuous hand washing.
- Guests are required to wear masks while in the restaurant, masks are required during all interactions with the service team and only to be removed when eating or drinking.
- All guests will have their temperatures taken prior to entering the restaurant. Any guest with a temperature over 100.0 Degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed to dine with us.
- All guests must confirm they have not traveled to any area on the current travel restriction list within the last 14 days
- To help offset restrictions on our business resulting from the COVID-19 crisis, a 4% surcharge has been added to all guest checks. If you would like this removed, please let us know.
September 10 - October 3
Introducing Joe’s al Fresco! We are returning to our roots as an intimate, outdoor restaurant and popping up for an exclusive dining experience at the Ivy Room. Enjoy some of your favorite classic Joe’s dishes while taking in the beautiful grounds at the Ivy Room Garden.
Joe’s will be offering both lunch (Thursday – Friday through October 2nd) and dinner (Thursday – Saturday through October 3rd).
Crab Bisque or Mixed Greens
Alaskan King Crab Roll, Steak Sandwich or Seafood Chopped Salad
Key Lime Pie
2 Pieces of Select Stone Crab with Joe’s Mustard
Crab Bisque or Joe’s Chopped Salad
Petite Filet Mignon, Miso-Glazed Chilean Sea Bass, or Colossal Lump Crab Cakes
Family-Style Sides of Steamed Asparagus & Jennies Mashed Potatoes
Key Lime Pie
Cost of the lunch is $36.95 per person plus tax; exclusive of gratuity. Dinner is $89.95 per person, plus tax; exclusive of gratuity. Reservations can be made by clicking below.Reserve Lunch Reserve Dinner