- Dine-in services will remain at 25% capacity indoors
- We’re introducing disposable and digital menus and will maintain thorough sanitation procedures and continuous hand washing.
- Guests are required to wear masks while in the restaurant, masks are required during all interactions with the service team and only to be removed when eating or drinking.
- All guests will have their temperatures taken prior to entering the restaurant. Any guest with a temperature over 100.0 Degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed to dine with us.
- All guests must confirm they have not traveled to any area on the current travel restriction list within the last 14 days
- To help offset restrictions on our business resulting from the COVID-19 crisis, a 4% surcharge has been added to all guest checks. If you would like this removed, please let us know.
September 28 - October 4
Join Joe’s Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab from Monday, September 28 – Sunday, October 4 for the first ever Lettuce Entertain You Restaurant Week! Joe’s will feature both a lunch and dinner menu complete with classic dishes like Filet Mignon and Alaskan King Crab Legs and favorites including Roasted Sweet Corn and Jennie’s Mashed Potatoes.
The lunch menu is $24 per person, plus tax (gratuity not included), and the dinner menu is $45 per person, plus tax (gratuity not included). The menu is available for dine-in and carryout, via Tock.