We’re Making Dining Indoors Safer
Our top priority remains our commitment to providing a safe, clean, and healthy experience. That is why we are excited to implement technology developed by AIRPHX (pronounced “air-fix”) into all of our restaurants nationwide. After extensive research and with the advice of experts, we’ve concluded that this is the best system for us.
Here’s how it works
AIRPHX features “cold plasma” chambers intended to kill harmful airborne and surface organisms throughout the day. Used in hospitals, healthcare facilities, Olympic training centers, universities, police and fire stations, and casinos, it eliminates 90-98% of influenza, coronaviruses, norovirus, hepatitis, salmonella, listeria, e.coli, and over 30 common bacteria and viruses both in the air and on surfaces.
This is just one more important step that we are taking to continue improving health and safety measures in our restaurants, and we want to thank you for your continued confidence in us.
Our ongoing commitment to our guests and employees
- We’re closely monitoring the advice and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- We have increased the frequency and extent of our cleaning practices, such as additional wipedowns of all hard surfaces including the kitchen, bathrooms, bars, and dining rooms.
- We have disposable and digital menus and will maintain thorough sanitation procedures and continuous hand washing.
- Guests are required to wear masks while in the restaurant. All employees are required to wear masks.
- All guests and employees will have their temperatures taken prior to entering the restaurant. Anyone with a temperature over 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed to dine with us but will be offered carryout.
- We will be providing additional resources to guests and employees, including hand sanitizers, extra soap, and paper towels in the restrooms.
March 27 - March 28
11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
On Saturday March 27 and Sunday March 28 celebrate Passover with Joe’s. Enjoy a prix-fixe holiday menu of traditional favorites such as Gefilte Fish with red beet horseradish, Chopped Liver & Suzy Friedman’s Vegetarian Chopped Liver with bibb lettuce salad,and Matzo Ball Soup. For the main course, choose from Herb Roasted Chicken, Braised Beef Brisket with red wine bordelaise,and Wild Alaskan Halibut,all served with ginger glazed carrotsand potato pancakes. End with a slice of Flourless Chocolate Cake or Key Lime Pie. Passover dinner is $59.95 per person, plus tax (gratuity not included) and $27.95, plus tax (gratuity not included) for kids aged 12 and under.
The menu will be available for both dine-in and carryout. All carryout items will be cold packed with reheat instructions provided. Carryout pickups are available March 27 and 28 from 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM and dine-in is available from 4:00 PM – 9:00 PM. Carryout orders must be placed by Wednesday, March 24 at 5:00 PM.Order Passover Dinner To Go