We’re Making Dining Indoors Safer
Our top priority remains our commitment to providing a safe, clean, and healthy experience. That is why we are excited to implement technology developed by AIRPHX (pronounced “air-fix”) into all of our restaurants nationwide. After extensive research and with the advice of experts, we’ve concluded that this is the best system for us.
Here’s how it works
AIRPHX features “cold plasma” chambers intended to kill harmful airborne and surface organisms throughout the day. Used in hospitals, healthcare facilities, Olympic training centers, universities, police and fire stations, and casinos, it eliminates 90-98% of influenza, coronaviruses, norovirus, hepatitis, salmonella, listeria, e.coli, and over 30 common bacteria and viruses both in the air and on surfaces.
This is just one more important step that we are taking to continue improving health and safety measures in our restaurants, and we want to thank you for your continued confidence in us.
Our ongoing commitment to our guests and employees
- We’re closely monitoring the advice and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- We have increased the frequency and extent of our cleaning practices, such as additional wipedowns of all hard surfaces including the kitchen, bathrooms, bars, and dining rooms.
- We have disposable and digital menus and will maintain thorough sanitation procedures and continuous hand washing.
- Guests are required to wear masks while in the restaurant. All employees are required to wear masks.
- All guests and employees will have their temperatures taken prior to entering the restaurant. Anyone with a temperature over 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed to dine with us but will be offered carryout.
- We will be providing additional resources to guests and employees, including hand sanitizers, extra soap, and paper towels in the restrooms.
Thank you for your patience and trust in Lettuce Entertain You. As Joe’s reopens for dine-in services, we are taking many steps to ensure guests are safe while dining with us. A few things to note:
Dine-in services at 25% capacity, six-foot social distancing between tables, masks on all employees, thorough sanitation procedures and continuous hand washing.
Reservations are strongly recommended as seating is limited.
For your health and safety, our policy is that all guests must wear a mask when entering, moving around, and exiting the restaurant. This includes when you leave the table to go to the restroom.
We look forward to safely serving you in our restaurants.