We’re Making Dining Indoors Safer
As the temperatures drop and dining moves indoors, our top priority remains our commitment to providing a safe, clean, and healthy experience.
That is why we are excited to implement technology developed by AIRPHX (pronounced “air-fix”) into all of our restaurants nationwide by November. After extensive research and with the advice of experts, we’ve concluded that this is the best system for us.
Here’s how it works
AIRPHX features “cold plasma” chambers intended to kill harmful airborne and surface organisms throughout the day. Used in hospitals, healthcare facilities, Olympic training centers, universities, police and fire stations, and casinos, it eliminates 90-98% of influenza, coronaviruses, norovirus, hepatitis, salmonella, listeria, e.coli, and over 30 common bacteria and viruses both in the air and on surfaces.
This is just one more important step that we are taking to continue improving health and safety measures in our restaurants, and we want to thank you for your continued confidence in us.
Our ongoing commitment to our guests and employees
- We’re closely monitoring the advice and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- We have increased the frequency and extent of our cleaning practices, such as additional wipedowns of all hard surfaces including the kitchen, bathrooms, bars, and dining rooms.
- We have disposable and digital menus and will maintain thorough sanitation procedures and continuous hand washing.
- Guests are required to wear masks while in the restaurant. Masks are required during all interactions with the service team and only to be removed when eating or drinking. All employees are required to wear masks.
- All guests and employees will have their temperatures taken prior to entering the restaurant. Anyone with a temperature over 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed to dine with us but will be offered carryout.
- We will be providing additional resources to guests and employees, including hand sanitizers, extra soap, and paper towels in the restrooms.
Located in downtown Chicago, Joe’s provides the ideal setting for intimate gatherings or large parties with accommodations for up to 180 guests. Private dining menus feature fresh seafood and prime steaks with our signature sides and freshly baked pies. Tuxedo-clad restaurant style service allows guests to select their entree at the time of the event. Our dedicated event planners will ensure your event is both exceptional and effortless.
Even during these challenging times, our events teams is here to help you with your next event – whether in-person or virtually. We have developed several new offerings to meet the changing needs of our guests. To inquire or receive more information, please submit the form below.View Private Dining Menu View Printable PDF
Private Party Room FeaturesAV Equipment | Flat Screen TV | Laptop Connections | High-speed Wireless Internet | Wireless Microphone
Get in Touch with a Party Planner Today!Private Event Software powered by Tripleseat
Meet Our Team
Joe's has been Matt's home since the day the restaurant opened in 2000. Originally a server in the main dining room, he transitioned to private events where he worked as a banquet captain for years. His many years of experience helping guests with their needs on the night of their special event, has given him invaluable insight into what it takes to plan a special event. From social gatherings to corporate functions, Matt values every opportunity to show off the skills, execution and passion that Joe's Private Events team brings to the table. Having grown up in Chicago, Matt has spent many summers at the lakefront and many winters exploring the city's exciting culinary landscape. When not at the restaurant, he happily divides his time between his family, his friends, and his loyal dog Gus.
James has been a part of the Lettuce Entertain You family since 2007, beginning as a server and banquet captain at Joe’s Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab in Las Vegas. A highlight of his time working in Vegas was helping guests have the meal of a lifetime, and creating unique experience they could look back on for years to come. Growing up in Kentucky, where hospitality and personability are paramount, James found that his attention to detail and close connections with customers helped fuel his love of service. Now, as the Special Events & Private Dining Manager for Joe’s Chicago, James looks forward to enfusing your private party or event with the best of what you’ve come to know and love about Joe’s. Whether you’re hosting an important client or celebrating a 50th wedding anniversary, James and his seasoned service team are dedicated to crafting a dining experience to meet all of your individual needs and exceed your expectations. The heart of Joe’s is celebrating a timeless family tradition. James truly looks forward to helping you create a tradition of your own.