- Dine-in services will remain at 25% capacity indoors
- We’re introducing disposable and digital menus and will maintain thorough sanitation procedures and continuous hand washing.
- Guests are required to wear masks while in the restaurant, masks are required during all interactions with the service team and only to be removed when eating or drinking.
- All guests will have their temperatures taken prior to entering the restaurant. Any guest with a temperature over 100.0 Degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed to dine with us.
- All guests must confirm they have not traveled to any area on the current travel restriction list within the last 14 days
- To help offset restrictions on our business resulting from the COVID-19 crisis, a 4% surcharge has been added to all guest checks. If you would like this removed, please let us know.
Lettuce Entertain You Restaurant Week
September 28 - October 4
Join Joe’s Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab from Monday, September 28 – Sunday, October 4 for the first ever Lettuce Entertain You Restaurant Week! Joe’s will feature both a lunch and dinner menu complete […]
Joe’s al Fresco at the Ivy Room
September 10 - October 3
Introducing Joe’s al Fresco! We are returning to our roots as an intimate, outdoor restaurant and popping up for an exclusive dining experience at the Ivy Room. Enjoy some of your favorite classic Joe’s dishes […]
We’re Open! Here’s What You Need to Know
Thank you for your patience and trust in Lettuce Entertain You. As Joe’s reopens for dine-in services, we are taking many steps to ensure guests are safe while dining with us. A few things to note: […]
Sunday - Saturday
We’re here to make your weekly meal planning a little easier with our new Family Meals. Serving up to four people, guests can choose from our Fried Chicken Dinner, with Caesar Salad, Mac & Cheese, […]
Carryout, Delivery & Curbside Pickup
As we slowly begin to reopen, we are still offering carryout, delivery and curbside pick up 11:30am – 9pm daily Click here to view our carryout menu. Click here to order online.
Dish Spotlight: Bone-in Alaskan Halibut
Springtime almost always guarantees a few things: warmer weather, flowers in bloom, more sunshine, and…Alaskan Halibut Season! At Joe’s Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab we make a holiday out of halibut season and while […]
Sommelier Talk with Kevin Bratt
Deemed the Surf-n-Turf Sipping Specialist, Wine Spectator recently sat down with Joe’s Concept Beverage Director, Kevin Bratt, for their ongoing series: Sommelier Talk. Click here to read more about his award-winning career, wine philosophies, and what […]
Join the Joe’s Mobile Club
Join the Joe’s Mobile Club and receive a complimentary slice of pie! Stay in the know on upcoming events, exclusive offers, special eats and promotions. Simply text JOESCHI to 70717 and instantly receive your first offer: a […]
How to Crack a Stone Crab
Just in time for Florida Stone Crab season, we’re teaching you the proper way to crack this prized crustacean. Of course the perfect accompaniment to our stone crab is our famous mustard sauce. Try […]