We’re Making Dining Indoors Safer
Our top priority remains our commitment to providing a safe, clean, and healthy experience. That is why we are excited to implement technology developed by AIRPHX (pronounced “air-fix”) into all of our restaurants nationwide. After extensive research and with the advice of experts, we’ve concluded that this is the best system for us.
Here’s how it works
AIRPHX features “cold plasma” chambers intended to kill harmful airborne and surface organisms throughout the day. Used in hospitals, healthcare facilities, Olympic training centers, universities, police and fire stations, and casinos, it eliminates 90-98% of influenza, coronaviruses, norovirus, hepatitis, salmonella, listeria, e.coli, and over 30 common bacteria and viruses both in the air and on surfaces.
This is just one more important step that we are taking to continue improving health and safety measures in our restaurants, and we want to thank you for your continued confidence in us.
Our ongoing commitment to our guests and employees
- We’re closely monitoring the advice and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- We have increased the frequency and extent of our cleaning practices, such as additional wipedowns of all hard surfaces including the kitchen, bathrooms, bars, and dining rooms.
- We have disposable and digital menus and will maintain thorough sanitation procedures and continuous hand washing.
- Guests are required to wear masks while in the restaurant. Masks are required during all interactions with the service team and only to be removed when eating or drinking. All employees are required to wear masks.
- All guests and employees will have their temperatures taken prior to entering the restaurant. Anyone with a temperature over 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed to dine with us but will be offered carryout.
- We will be providing additional resources to guests and employees, including hand sanitizers, extra soap, and paper towels in the restrooms.
Join Us For Cocktail Hour
Monday – Friday
2:00pm – 4:00pm
Join us for Cocktail Hour Monday – Friday from 2pm – 4pm. Enjoy select beers, wines and cocktails, as well as cocktail hour bites, all ranging from $5-$7. Cocktail Hour is available on a first come, first […]
Bottled Cocktails To Go
Ever wish you could enjoy one of Joe’s classic cocktails at home? Well, good news – now you can! Joe’s is now offering four of our signature cocktails for carryout and delivery. Offerings include: the […]
Best of Lettuce Delivered!
Thursday - Sunday
We’ve teamed up with 15+ of our Lettuce friends to bring you The Best of Lettuce; delivering your favorite dishes from Lettuce Entertain You restaurants to the northern and western suburbs. Best of Lettuce […]
Dish Spotlight: Bone-in Alaskan Halibut
Springtime almost always guarantees a few things: warmer weather, flowers in bloom, more sunshine, and…Alaskan Halibut Season! At Joe’s Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab we make a holiday out of halibut season and while […]
Sunday - Saturday
We’re here to make your weekly meal planning a little easier with our new Family Meals. Serving up to four people, guests can choose from our Fried Chicken Dinner, with Caesar Salad, Mac & Cheese, […]
Sommelier Talk with Kevin Bratt
Deemed the Surf-n-Turf Sipping Specialist, Wine Spectator recently sat down with Joe’s Concept Beverage Director, Kevin Bratt, for their ongoing series: Sommelier Talk. Click here to read more about his award-winning career, wine philosophies, and what […]
Join the Joe’s Mobile Club
Join the Joe’s Mobile Club and receive a complimentary slice of pie! Stay in the know on upcoming events, exclusive offers, special eats and promotions. Simply text JOESCHI to 70717 and instantly receive your first offer: a […]
How to Crack a Stone Crab
Just in time for Florida Stone Crab season, we’re teaching you the proper way to crack this prized crustacean. Of course the perfect accompaniment to our stone crab is our famous mustard sauce. Try […]