We’re Making Dining Indoors Safer
As the temperatures drop and dining moves indoors, our top priority remains our commitment to providing a safe, clean, and healthy experience.
That is why we are excited to implement technology developed by AIRPHX (pronounced “air-fix”) into all of our restaurants nationwide by November. After extensive research and with the advice of experts, we’ve concluded that this is the best system for us.
Here’s how it works
AIRPHX features “cold plasma” chambers intended to kill harmful airborne and surface organisms throughout the day. Used in hospitals, healthcare facilities, Olympic training centers, universities, police and fire stations, and casinos, it eliminates 90-98% of influenza, coronaviruses, norovirus, hepatitis, salmonella, listeria, e.coli, and over 30 common bacteria and viruses both in the air and on surfaces.
This is just one more important step that we are taking to continue improving health and safety measures in our restaurants, and we want to thank you for your continued confidence in us.
Our ongoing commitment to our guests and employees
- We’re closely monitoring the advice and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- We have increased the frequency and extent of our cleaning practices, such as additional wipedowns of all hard surfaces including the kitchen, bathrooms, bars, and dining rooms.
- We have disposable and digital menus and will maintain thorough sanitation procedures and continuous hand washing.
- Guests are required to wear masks while in the restaurant. Masks are required during all interactions with the service team and only to be removed when eating or drinking. All employees are required to wear masks.
- All guests and employees will have their temperatures taken prior to entering the restaurant. Anyone with a temperature over 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed to dine with us but will be offered carryout.
- We will be providing additional resources to guests and employees, including hand sanitizers, extra soap, and paper towels in the restrooms.
Located in The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace, Joe’s provides the ideal setting for intimate gatherings or large parties with accommodations for up to 150 guests. Private dining menus feature fresh seafood and prime steaks with our signature sides and freshly baked pies. Tuxedo-clad restaurant style service allows guests to select their entree at the time of the event. Our dedicated event planners will ensure your event is both exceptional and effortless.
Even during these challenging times, our events teams is here to help you with your next event – whether in-person or virtually. We have developed several new offerings to meet the changing needs of our guests. To inquire or receive more information, please submit the form below.
Private Party Room FeaturesAV Equipment | Flat Screen TV | Laptop Connections | Wireless Microphone
Get in Touch with a Party Planner Today!Private Event Software powered by Tripleseat
Meet Our Team
There are few careers where no two days are ever alike. Event planning is one such career. With so many moving parts constantly in play when planning and executing an event, I find that the finer details are the ones that matter most. Originally from Cleveland, OH, I have over 10 years of experience as a Special Events Manager right here in Las Vegas. I attended The University of Nevada, Las Vegas and majored in Meeting & Event Management. After all these years, I still find that the most satisfying events are the ones I work from beginning to end. There’s no bigger feeling of accomplishment than finding the perfect space for a host, helping them plan every detail, then watching it executed into something even more spectacular then what they envisioned. The beauty of working at Joe’s Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab is that a satisfied guest always comes back for more.
My favorite part of being a Special Events Planner is hearing the host's vision for the first time. They’re usually filled with a mixture of excitement over finally giving voice to their idea and trepidation that it’s all too grand and impossible to accomplish. So, being the one to explain all the ways to make their dream event come true is a great accomplishment in itself. A native of Las Vegas, I majored in hospitality and have been planning parties since my freshman year of college. Working at Joe’s Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab in Las Vegas has taught me that the best events are when each guest leaves amazed, satiated, and eager to come back for their next event.