We’re Making Dining Indoors Safer
As the temperatures drop and dining moves indoors, our top priority remains our commitment to providing a safe, clean, and healthy experience.
That is why we are excited to implement technology developed by AIRPHX (pronounced “air-fix”) into all of our restaurants nationwide by November. After extensive research and with the advice of experts, we’ve concluded that this is the best system for us.
Here’s how it works
AIRPHX features “cold plasma” chambers intended to kill harmful airborne and surface organisms throughout the day. Used in hospitals, healthcare facilities, Olympic training centers, universities, police and fire stations, and casinos, it eliminates 90-98% of influenza, coronaviruses, norovirus, hepatitis, salmonella, listeria, e.coli, and over 30 common bacteria and viruses both in the air and on surfaces.
This is just one more important step that we are taking to continue improving health and safety measures in our restaurants, and we want to thank you for your continued confidence in us.
Our ongoing commitment to our guests and employees
- We’re closely monitoring the advice and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- We have increased the frequency and extent of our cleaning practices, such as additional wipedowns of all hard surfaces including the kitchen, bathrooms, bars, and dining rooms.
- We have disposable and digital menus and will maintain thorough sanitation procedures and continuous hand washing.
- Guests are required to wear masks while in the restaurant. Masks are required during all interactions with the service team and only to be removed when eating or drinking. All employees are required to wear masks.
- All guests and employees will have their temperatures taken prior to entering the restaurant. Anyone with a temperature over 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed to dine with us but will be offered carryout.
- We will be providing additional resources to guests and employees, including hand sanitizers, extra soap, and paper towels in the restrooms.
Free $25 Holiday Bonus
November 1 - December 30
Make this holiday season merry and bright! Now through December 30th, receive a FREE $25 Holiday Bonus for every $100 you spend on Lettuce Entertain You or Joe’s eGift Cards. Gift cards NEVER expire, and the […]
Thanksgiving Dinner at Joe’s
Thursday, November 26
11:30am - 9:00pm
On Thursday, November 26, delight in a delicious Thanksgiving dinner at Joe’s where we’ll be serving up a traditional holiday spread. Guests can enjoy Sliced Turkey Breast with leg and thigh confit and pan gravy, alongside all the fixings including […]
We’re Open! Here’s What You Need to Know
Thank you for your patience and trust in Lettuce Entertain You. As Joe’s reopens for dine-in services, we are taking many steps to ensure guests are safe while dining with us. A few things to note: […]
Join the Joe’s Mobile Club
Join the Joe’s Mobile Club and receive a complimentary slice of pie! Stay in the know on upcoming events, exclusive offers, special eats and promotions. Simply text JOESLV to 70717 and instantly receive your first offer: a […]
Sommelier Talk with Kevin Bratt
Deemed the Surf-n-Turf Sipping Specialist, Wine Spectator recently sat down with Joe’s Concept Beverage Director, Kevin Bratt, for their ongoing series: Sommelier Talk. Click here to read more about his award-winning career, wine philosophies, and what […]
How to Crack a Stone Crab
Just in time for Florida Stone Crab season, we’re teaching you the proper way to crack this prized crustacean. Of course the perfect accompaniment to our stone crab is our famous mustard sauce. Try […]